List of items, prohibited for air transportation
In compliance with Annex 1 of Rules of Pre-flight and Post-flight Inspection, approved by the Order number 104 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, dated July 25 2007, the following dangerous items and substances are prohibited for air transportation on board of aircraft by passengers in checked and cabin baggage:
Explosives and weapons (fireworks, flares, etc)
Poisonous substances (materials with active viruses, etc.)
Highly inflammable liquids (paints, solvents, etc.)
Inflammable solid materials
Radioactive materials and substances
Compressed gas and gas liquids (gas for blowpipes, liquid nitrogen, etc.)
Oxidants and organic peroxides
Toxic substances (insecticides, weed killers, etc.)
Caustic and corrosive substances
PIERCING AND CUTTING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED IN THE CABIN BAGGAGE
Containers, exceeding 100 ml volume, are prohibited in the cabin baggage even if the containers are only partially full.
Medicines, infant food and special diet substances are only accepted in the cabin baggage.
The following items and substances are approved for air transport by crew members and passengers only when the required conditions are followed:
In checked baggage in cargo and baggage compartments, isolated from passengers access during the flight:
- crossbows, harpoon guns*, sabers, swords, backswords, scimitars, broadswords, skewers, bayonets, daggers, knives: hunting knives with flick-blades, locks, replicas of any type of weapon;
- utility knives (scissors) with blade length exceeding 60 mm; alcoholic beverages with more than 24% but less than 70% of alcohol in retail containers, not exceeding 5 liters volume per container and per passenger;
- liquids and alcoholic beverages, containing less, than 24% alcohol in volume;
- aerosol containers not exceeding 0,5 kg or 500 ml volume for sports or utility purposes, with exhaust valve protection cap against spontaneous exhaust – not more than 2 kg or 2 liters total per passenger.
- medical thermometer – one per passenger;
- mercury tonometer in standard case – one per passenger;
- mercury barometer or manometer, packed in tight container and sealed by senders stamp;
- disposable lighters – one per passenger;
- dry ice for cooling of perishable products – not more than 2 kg per passenger;
- 3% hydrogen dioxide – not more than 100 ml per passenger;
- fluids, gels, aerosols, not referred to as dangerous items: containers, less, than 100 ml volume or equivalent volume containers in other units of measure.
Liquids, purchased in the duty free shops at the airport
Liquids, purchased in the duty free shops at the airport or on board of aircraft must be packed in locked (sealed) plastic bag allowing visible identification of the contents of the bag during flight with proven statement that this purchase was performed at the airport duty free shops or onboard the aircraft at the day (days) of air transportation.
Airport, airline, operator management have the right to take additional aviation security measures on increased danger flights and prohibit the following items for cabin baggage:
- needles for hypodermic injections (without medical validation documents);
- knitting pins;
- scissors with blade length less, than 60 mm;
- folding and penknives with blade length less, than 60 mm.
Поделитесь полезной информацией с друзьями: